Searchable Database Results for . . .
Lighting Fixture Components
Glass Shades, Metal Turnings & Tubing, Glass Prisms, Electrical Cords, Bulbs, More
Click on the Company Name to visit the Company Website -- Click on the Write-Up to get complete company contact information.
The following companies were extracted by the editors from the pages of Clem Labine's Traditional Building Magazine. You can click on the thumbnail image to see a larger version of the photo.
The following companies were extracted by the editors from our extensive database.
- AAMSCO Lighting, Inc. -- Manufacturer of Ferrowatt-brand Edison-reproduction light bulbs: early carbon, 1910 Mazda tungsten & other models.
- Aladdin Light Lift, Inc. -- Manufacturer of motorized lift systems: Light Lift automatically lowers chandeliers for easy cleaning & bulb replacement; some models handle fixtures weighing up to 1,200 lbs.
- Classic Accents, Inc. -- Manufacturer of reproduction push-button light switches: cover plates in 28 finishes & styles; molding hooks, tassel kits & picture cord.
- Liberty Brass Turning Co. -- Manufacturer of metal components: drawer pulls, window hardware, lamp finials, couplings, turned bar stock knobs, spacers, balls, check rings & furniture & display fittings; brass, aluminum & stainless steel; custom & stock.
- MAC Metals -- Manufacturer of architectural extrusions: brass, bronze & nickel-silver; for fabricators, lighting, hardware, contractor, elevator & fenestration industries; many common architectural bronze profiles in stock.
- Michael Davis Stained Glass -- Art glass studio: vases, stained-glass commissions & restorations, blown-glass replicas & commissions, bulls-eye & clear glass; custom door & window glass; glass casting & fusing, lighting, architectural installation & consultation.
- Otteson Co. -- Supplier of fine glass for lighting fixtures: chandeliers, sconces, pendants & table lamps; Victorian, Turn of the Century, Art Nouveau & Art Deco; blown-glass shades (principally from Vianne, France); custom projects.
- Tomas Tisch Wheel-Cut & Engraved Glass -- Custom designer & installer of art glass: wheel-cut & engraved glass; Victorian & many other period styles; consultation; reproduction & restoration; replication of antique wheel-cut glass lamp shades; third-generation craftsperson.
- Van Dyke's Restorers -- Supplier of hardware, lighting & antique furniture: gate hardware, 6 finishes; brass hardware for renovation; lamp repair; lumber, veneer, wood carvings & molding; all wholesale prices; catalog $1.
If your need is for Residential projects click here.
You may also do a keyword search of the product database.
Ads by Restore Media