On the cover: Moody•Nolan's design for the Baker University Student Center in Athens, OH, takes its cue from the Georgian architecture of the campus. Read article.
- Architectural Salvage
- Art Glass, Sculpture, Artwork & Furnishings
- Doors, Windows, Hardware
- Floors, Walls, Ceilings, Surface Finishes
- Landscapes, Streetscapes, Parks & Garden Fixtures
- Lighting & Electrical
- Masonry, Stone, Brick, Chimneys
- Molded & Cast Ornament
- Ornamental Metalwork
- Plumbing Fixtures, Heating
- Roofing & Roof Specialties
- Timber Frames, Conservatories, Special Construction
- Woodwork, Millwork, Stairs
- Click Here for Free Product Literature
Traditional Product Reports is a micro site containing in-depth information on traditional building products and materials, including checklists, directories, buying guides, case studies, stories, articles, primers, installation tips, and other information, along with thousands of links to companies serving the field.
VOL. 27/NO. 1 February 2014
Table of Contents
A Nice Fit
James T. Kienle joined forces with Moody•Nolan, adding his expertise in historic preservation to the mix.
By Gordon Bock
Noted journalist and scholar Catesby Leigh discusses public monuments in today's environment, with an introduction by Clem Labine.
By Catesby Leigh
The First Modern Classical Architect
Allan Greenberg: Classical Architect
By Allan Greenberg, foreword by Carolyne Roehm
Reviewed by Clem Labine
The Buildings We Love
By Alvin Holm
PRODUCT GALLERIES IN THIS ISSUE